- Light, durable fabric provides compression without limiting range of motion (80% polyamide and 20% elastane)
- A hydrophobic coating is applied and creates that cool water-beading effect we all love
- Dual paneling on the back of legs provides optimal lift and better body position in the water
- Constructed to allow muscles to properly extend and contract in order to maintain muscle efficiency
- Bonded seams reduce drag and friction throughout the suit
The Vapor Pro is constructed from a light, durable fabric to provide an optimal balance between flexibility and compression. Vapor Pro features unique double paneling on the back of the legs to increase compression and provide lift in the water. The seam pattern provides a versatile fit, reduces drag and ensures comfort. Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.