- The Shield-Tech™ fabric retains a very small amount of water, creating a shield-like effect and reducing friction
- Made with multidirectional stretch properties to move with your body
- (44% Elastane, 41% Polyamide, 15% Polyester)
- Single-layered panels on the inner thighs to increase range of motion
- Seams are placed to strengthen fabric and enhance compression in adjacent areas
• It is TOUGH and features a unique weave method. That's right – a suit with fabric just as tough as you are.
• It is optimized for gliding through the water. The Shield-Tech™ fabric's surface retains a very small amount of water, creating a shield-like effect and reducing friction.
• In the female suit, we added a vertical chest seam to prevent air pockets and reinforce oblique and lower abdomen compression.
• In the male suit, we focused on intensifying the compression on the back of the legs to lift the legs to the surface.
• Lastly, both suits feature single-layered panels on the inner thighs to increase comfort and range of motion in all four swim strokes.
The Rival 2.0 is the next-generation elite-level tech suit. We worked with our Olympic athletes Anthony Ervin, Olivia Smoliga, and James Guy, to perfect the fit, enhance performance, and develop a new, proprietary fabric.
What's different about this suit?