STRAPLESS SCULLING PADDLES
The ergonomically advanced design of the Instinct Paddles helps teach swimmers the correct palm-positive hand position while sculling. The strapless design of the paddles heighten stroke awareness and emphasize stroke imperfections, making it easier to identify and correct technique. The Instinct Paddles’ convex design also promotes an early catch during the sculling motion and reminds swimmers to maintain an early vertical forearm position. These versatile paddles work for all four swim strokes and are available in two sizes: Medium & Large.
- Strapless and ergonomic shape designed to fit the natural contour of the hand
- Versatile tool for butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle
- Heightens stroke awareness through the convex design which provides increased traction in the water
- Paddles will remain in place with an early vertical forearm position
- Helps teach swimmers the correct palm positive hand position while sculling