- Hip blades create resistance during rotation, which builds the core muscles for a more powerful stroke
- Teaches swimmers the muscle memory to rotate completely and quickly
- Provides instant stroke feedback; if stroke timing is incorrect the swimmer's arm will hit the blade
- Improves backstroke and freestyle hip rotation, and can be placed toward the chest for breaststroke to prevent dropped elbows and develop a more efficient arm stroke
- Adjustable nylon belt fits all sizes and can be worn on the hips or waist
True swimming power comes from the hips, which makes the Hydro Hip such an important training tool. With two blades that siton the hips, the Hydro Hip helps properly identify timing of the hips, arms and body. The Hydro Hip also improves core strength with resistance by working the muscles that aid rotation. Best used during drills or short distances.