- Patented hydrodynamic surfboard shape decreases resistance through the water and lengthens each stroke
- Improves body position by streamlining hand entry
- Patented skeg design provides instant stroke feedback
- Reduces shoulder stress by preventing hand entry crossover that causes shoulder injury
- Provides added resistance in order to build strength
Specifically designed for freestyle training, the Freestyler Hand Paddle planes the hand forward through the water, improving reach and distance-per-stroke. With a long fin shape and unique skeg design, the Freestyler promotes a strong pull through, better hip-rotation and increased efficiency. With an adjustable finger strap for a perfect fit, the Freestyler paddle is narrower than most paddles, which prevents shoulder strain.