- Technique channels control the flex of the fin and encourage proper undulation
- Open heel increases range of motion while the open toe space creates the most comfortable fit
- Proprietary combination of blade angle and hydrodynamic vents create a natural kick cycle with instant forward propulsion
- Large surface area works core and leg muscles more than standard fins
- Single blade design promotes development of the undulating Foil Body Motion and propulsive dolphin kick
The Foil Monofin teaches the Foil Body Motion developed and made popular by Coach Bob Gillett. Using the Foil Body Motion a swimmer can use the entire body to create a powerful and undulating dolphin kick through the water. The Foil Monofin promotes an equal use of down and up kicks for propulsion throughout the entire dolphin kick movement by teaching the Foil technique and increasing the swimmer’s core and leg strength.