- Simulates swimming movements out of the water and isolates vital muscle groups
- Builds specific muscle strength to prevent or combat injury
- Trains triceps, chest, biceps, shoulders and abs
- Improves flexibility and range-of-motion for all four swim strokes
- Small and lightweight cords for easy travel
The Dryland Cords are made with durable rubber tubing and comfortable handles. Attaching to an anchor point, the Dryland Cords simulate swimming movements out of the water to improve strength and range of motion. The Dryland Cords are appropriate for swimmers of all ages and abilities, and come in three different resistances. The Dryland Cords offer off-season and rehabilitation training options.