The Vapor Tech Suit utilizes hydro-reflective technology to repel water and increase optimal efficiency. The suit is constructed from a premium Italian fabric and is hand-assembled in the EU. The Vapor's internal panel construction reduces muscle vibration and maintains core stability by compressing critical areas of the body. The welded and lay-flat seams create a compression fit to reduce friction while improving reliability. The silicone watertight panel edges provide a comfortable grip against shoulders, legs and waist. Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.
- Men s tech suit pant - top sold seperately.
- FINA approved strictly for open water swimming
- Full-length design for versatile and open water use.
- Silicone, watertight edges: For a comfortable grip.
- Structured fit: Flat seams for comfortable, form-fitting compression.
- Lightweight compressed textile: Advanced hydro-reflectivity and water repellence.
- Double panel compression: Double paneling in key areas for reduced drag and maximum oxygen efficiency.
- Welded seamless technology: Sleek, bonded construction for reduced drag.
- Fabric:65% Nylon, 35% Elastane
- Care:Hand wash
- Fit: Compressive
- Adjustable: No
- Closure: Pull on
- Country of Origin:Imported