- Ball bearing creates an audible sound when tipped from side to side, so swimmers can hear and feel proper hip rotation
- Backstroke and Freestyle: Communicates hip rotation timing
- Butterfly and Breaststroke: Acts as a fulcrum signaling a strong hip undulation
- The delay setting forces exaggerated movements and is great for beginner swimmers
- Adjustable nylon belt fits all sizes and can be worn on the hips or waist
The Tech Toc is a simple training tool worn around the waist that provides instant stroke feedback and ensures proper hip position during all four swim strokes. The Tech Toc utilizes a ball bearing in a plastic capsule and acoustic amplifiers to create a sound as the device is tipped from side to side. This audible feedback prompts proper hip rotation and undulation. The Tech Toc also has a Delay Setting which delays the ball bearing, forcing swimmers to exaggerate hip rotation.