- Great for fitness and competitive swimmers to build cardiovascular conditioning
- Short blade promotes shorter and faster kicks while generating propulsion through the water
- Technique channels control the flex of the fin, and efficiently propels you forward while reducing fatigue on the down kick and quads
- Flex box catches water on the up kick, targeting and strengthening hamstrings and glutes
- Closed heel design creates a soft and secure fit
With its comfortable fit of 100% natural rubber, the Z2 creates a soft and secure fit and inhibits hyper flexion. With its short blade, Z2 Gold Zoomers® encourages shorter and faster kicks while experiencing just enough propulsion through the water. The fluid separator located on top of the fin, allows the foot to easily slice through the water while reducing fatigue on the down kick and quads. Whereas the flex box, located on the bottom of the fin, helps catch the water on the up kick, targeting and strengthening the hamstrings and glutes.